Mark your calendars for August 13 – 23 to participate in the “No Fair – I Do Care!" Benefit Auction. Together we are going to take the bushel of lemons we’ve been handed and make some sweet lemonade in support of renovations and improvements to our beautiful Fairgrounds.
Check out the online auction: "No Fair - I Do Care" Benefit Auction
To access the auction from your cell phone, text: NoFairIDoCare to 76278
The “No Fair – I Do Care!" Benefit Auction starts at 10am Thursday, August 13 and closes on Sunday, August 23 at 10pm, CST. To bid, you’ll sign in to the auction and set up your bidding account. You’ll be able to “watch” packages you are interested in and set maximum bids to make the bidding easy.
Some of the auction packages include:
- Concert tickets to see Keith Urban, Chris Stapleton, Styx, the Beach Boys and Sam Hunt at the 2021 Iowa State Fair.
- A camping spot for the duration of the 2021 Iowa State Fair.
- VIP Parking for a select day at the 2021 Iowa State Fair.
- A children’s dresser that looks like a fire truck.
- The 1993 carousel horse and 1994 butter cow lapel pins.
- A gallery-wrapped image of the 2019 Iowa State Fair sand sculpture and midway taken by Mark Iwig.
- An Iowa State Fair clock created by Sincerely, Sticks.
- A tour of Midwest Foods’ production facility in Ankeny plus a delicious supply of the products they produce under the Gino’s Italian Foods and Kramer’s Salsa labels.
- A hall bench created from a door and chair – a perfect spot to sit and put your shoes on.
- A delightful selection of pillows made from Iowa State Fair t-shirts.