- Your Ticketmaster account login information (email address and password you have for purchasing tickets through Ticketmaster)
- The Blue Ribbon Foundation letter which includes your unique passcode needed to purchase your allotted number of pre-sale tickets.
- Ordering instructions mailed with your letter. For a reminder on these ordering procedures, click here.
The Fan Fair program is your chance to help restore the grounds of the nationally-acclaimed Iowa State Fair and purchase Grandstand concert tickets before the general public.
For each $150 contribution made to the Fan Fair program, you become eligible to purchase 2 Grandstand show tickets during a special presale.
- Those contributing $150 or more will receive a letter in the spring explaining the online ticket ordering process as well as a list of concerts available
- Donors receive a Ticketmaster-issued offer code for the appropriate number of tickets to be purchased based on their Fan Fair donation
- Fan Fair members will be able to purchase tickets online through a first come, first serve system before general sales begin
- Only donations made specifically to the Fan Fair program qualify for presale ticket privileges
To qualify for this early ticket-buying privilege, your Fan Fair donation must be postmarked by March 1. Contributions received after the deadline will automatically be applied to the Fan Fair for the following year.
If you would like to take advantage of this program, please use our secure online order form.
To receive more information on this, or any of our fundraising efforts, please call us at 1-800-450-3732 or use our contact form.