T-Shirt Contest Ideas due Friday, May 1
Let’s see your Iowa State Fair creativity! If you've got an awesome idea for a t-shirt design that reflects what we all love about the Iowa State Fair, enter the Blue Ribbon Foundation’s T-Shirt Contest. If your design is chosen for print, it will be for sale as a real merchandise item that Fairgoers all across the state can wear.
Funds generated from the sale of the t-shirt will be directed to renovations and improvements to the historic Fairgrounds. The deadline is quickly approaching; send us your t-shirt design by Friday, May 1.
A selection committee will choose the top five designs. Those designs will be posted on the Iowa State Fair Blue Ribbon Foundation’s website and Facebook page with voting via Facebook “like” or online via our website. Voting will be open from May 11-18. The winner will be announced on May 19.
The top three vote-getters will receive an Iowa State Fair prize package.
- 1st Place - Your shirt design is produced to sell at the Iowa State Fair, 2 t-shirts, 2 gate admission tickets, 2 Fair Value Packs, 2 tickets to the Grandstand concert of your choice, $50 in food coupons and parking for a select day at the Fair
- 2nd Place - 2 gate admission tickets, $25 in food coupons and parking for a select day at the Fair
- 3rd Place - 2 gate admission tickets and $25 in food coupons
Entry and Design Guidelines:
- The entry deadline is May 1, 2020.
- Entries can be submitted to Info@BlueRibbonFoundation.org or by mail to Iowa State Fair Blue Ribbon Foundation, PO Box 57130, Des Moines, IA 50317.
- Click here for a complete list of Guidelines and Rules.