5 ways to support the Blue Ribbon Foundation
Listed are 5 ways you can support the Iowa State Fair Blue Ribbon Foundation this August.
1. Check out the new online benefit auction - From now until Sunday, August 23 – the Foundation is hosting the “No Fair – I Do Care!" Benefit Auction. To bid, you’ll sign in to the auction and set up your bidding account. You’ll be able to “watch” packages you are interested in and set maximum bids to make the bidding easy.
2. Buy an Iowa State Fair T-Shirt - You can order Iowa State Fair apparel through a dedicated Online T-Shirt Store. Select your favorite designs, place your order and get your purchase delivered to your home. The website will remain open for orders through August 28. All t-shirt orders will be shipped separately on a print-to-order service coordinated by our partner, Broken Arrow Wear.
3. Get your favorite Iowa State Fair Souvenir - The traditional collectibles are available for 2020 – charms, pottery piece, ornament, lapel pin, Sticks plaque, cookbook and the Isabel Bloom sculpture. Don’t worry - we also have hats, sweatshirts and socks to fit your apparel needs! These merchandise items will be extra special this year. Start Shopping!
4. Explore a new Partnership - The Aveda Institute Des Moines is holding a #BlueRibbon community event until Saturday, August 22. They are offering discounted services and will donate a portion of the proceeds to the Blue Ribbon Foundation. Stop by for a service or retail, and get a raffle ticket to win a free Hydrafacial!
5. Big Challenges, Bigger Vision - The Iowa State Fair has faced many challenges throughout its history – competing fairs, war, economic hardship, and deteriorating buildings are just a few. But you, our Fair family, have never given up on the Iowa State Fair; forever encouraging us to continue, to improve, and to think of the future. In honor of all of those who have helped make our Fair the best in the nation, the Blue Ribbon Foundation is launching the “Big Challenges – Bigger Vision” campaign.
Thank you for supporting the Blue Ribbon Foundation as we raise funds to help preserve and improve the historic Iowa State Fairgrounds.